MUSTANG COMMUNITY ED’s MAIN OFFICE CLOSES AT 4:30 PM:
- REGISTRATION DEADLINES: Deadline for classes is seven (7) days prior to the start of class. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Many classes fill quickly, and instructors may need to order supplies; prompt registration helps ensure you will get in the class. It also helps avoid the disappointment of canceling class due to low enrollment, only to find that last-minute registrations would have filled the class. *Only those registered for the class may attend.
- PAYMENT: Class fees must be paid in full at time of registration; Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Debit card and ACH payments are accepted forms of payment.
- SENIOR ADULT DISCOUNT: Senior adults receive 10% discount applied at time of check out.
- CANCELLATIONS: Community Education reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment. If a class is canceled for any reason, we will make every effort to contact enrollees. Please ensure all phone contact and email addresses in your Eleyo account are up to date. Community Education assumes no responsibility for reaching registrants who do not provide up to date contact information. Community Education will utilize text messages, email and/or social media to alert registrants of cancellations.
- REFUNDS: Requests for refunds of registration fee must be received seven (7) days prior to the course/program start date unless otherwise noted. No refunds thereafter. A refund, minus a $15 processing fee, will be processed within 14 days of receipt of request.
- Single session course: refunds will be issued if a course is canceled. Multiple session courses: if one session of a course is canceled and no make-up session is offered, a prorated refund will be issued. Refund/withdrawal requests cannot be made online, you must contact the Community Education office.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER & EMERGENCIES: When the regular school day or after school activities are canceled due to inclement weather or emergencies, Community Education classes and activities may also be canceled. These sessions will be rescheduled whenever possible. *Bronco Club after school program will be canceled if the school day or after school activities are canceled. Community Education will utilize text messages, email and/or social media to alert registrants of cancellations.
- PRIVACY: The information requested during registration will be used to verify eligibility, as well as determine staff, facility, and equipment needs. You and your child’s registration information may be provided to school district staff, instructors, the school district attorney, insurer, and auditor. Your email is for internal use only and will not be sold or solicited.
- PHOTO/VIDEO: Photographs and videos of classes may be taken and used for district publications and web pages. By registering for a Community Education class, you are agreeing to the use and publication of these photos and video.
- BEHAVIOR: Appropriate behavior is expected of both instructors and enrollees. Instructors have the right to dismiss anyone from their class for inappropriate behavior. Parents will be called and expected to pick their child up immediately. No refunds will be given.
- LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: Community Education is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- NON-ENDORSEMENT: Community Education contracts with specialists in their field who are interested in presenting classes in their areas of expertise to the community. We do not endorse the opinions or business affiliations of the instructors.
- DO I HAVE TO HAVE A CHILD IN MUSTANG PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO BE ABLE TO ENROLL THEM INTO CLASSES? No, we offer classes to all.
- DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN MUSTANG PUBLIC SCHOOLS DISTRICT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES? No, we welcome all who are interested in our offerings.
- HOW DO I ENROLL IN A CLASS? Create an account here on Eleyo, then click and register for the course you are interested in taking.
- IS THERE AN EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT? Yes, when you create your account, use your employee email and 10% discount will be applied at check out.
- HOW WILL I KNOW THAT I AM ENROLLED IN A CLASS? At the time of registration, you will receive a confirmation email about your enrollment. Prior to the beginning of class, you will receive a second reminder email as well.
- COVID-19 HEALTH/SAFETY: Community Education will follow the Mustang Public Schools Health/Safety Plan regarding Covid-19. Here is a link to the MPS Covid Policy.
In the event you need to contact someone with our office due to a locked door, instructor not in class, or finding your class, please call the after-hours number 405-243-2067.